12.4.10

ii. desamorts

Ahora las de despecho.

But I just want to let you know I don't
Love you anymore
I am done with you
I'm sailing my own

Will you put my heart at ease
Will you do it for me please
Siento que quiero olvidar lo que no siempre puedo pensar
Voy arrastrando diez mil sonrisas y no suspiro ni diez memorias

I'll be seeing you again
I'll be seeing you in Hell

I'm having fun don't put me down,
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet

This is the last time I'll say
that I ever loved you

Love love love all the nights we're spending
Love love love don't live here anymore
Locked up inside of your loops then he'd know full well,
That all he had to say was goodbye.

even though it was me
who drove us right in the ground

You killed my heart just to see if, I will rise
Above your anger and above your lies

And we're changing our ways,
taking different roads

I can't believe once you and me did sex
It makes me sick to think of you undressed
Oh, then some skinny bitch walks by in some hot pants
And he's a-running out the door

These bandages cover more than scrapes, cuts and bruises from regrets and mistakes
But life's no storybook
Love's an excuse to get hurt
Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at
But now we'll never know

Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have To Leave It
So I heard it's no good to run,
but it feels so much better now that it's done

Peter, Björn and John - Call It Off
but I don't wanna know why we couldn't do more
some thing are not better to leave unexplored
Its you
I haven't figured out, its true
Why the fuck would you want me back?!

Got a bullet left, but I can't decide
Which scorpion I'm going to shoot

Pulp - Bad Cover Version



1 comentario:

MFR dijo...

Gracias a dios un listado nuevo!! las de desamort 1 ya las dediqué todas. :)

Felíz día capitalista :) beso.